Terms & Conditions
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF ITEMS
With a view to promoting the transparency of commercial practices and safeguarding the legitimate interests of consumers, exchanges and returns comply with the laws in force, namely Decree-Law nº24/2014 of 14 February and amendments introduced by Law nº47/2014 of 28 July.
The customer may exchange or return items purchased at the Rota Vicentina online store. The period for exchanges and returns to be carried out is up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the order at the delivery address and contact must be made with the Rota Vicentina Association, providing the required the order data.
Items to be exchanged or returned must be in perfect condition, complete and properly packed in the original packaging.
- Return or exchange shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Receipt of defective/damaged or exchanged items.
In the case of the receipt of an item which is defective, damaged or the wrong size, an email must be sent with a photo of the item, order number and invoice so that we can identify it and proceed with the termination of the contract. This needs to be done within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order at the delivery address.
Items to be exchanged or returned must be sent to the following address:
Passeio Quinta da Estrela Nº3
7630-130, ODEMIRA, PORTUGAL
When the order arrives at our headquarters, we will be in contact.
Right of Free Termination of Contract (Returns)
Under the terms of Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of February 14 (available for consultation: page 1 / page 2), applicable to contracts concluded at a distance, the User has the right to freely terminate a contract, without indicating a reason , within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order
In order for the free termination period to be respected, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercising of the right of free termination is sent before the end of the termination period.
Contract resolution step by step:
1. Download the form template (here).
2. Fill in with your data.
3. Sign the document.
4. Send the request:
— by email, to email@example.com
— by post, via registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, to: Rota Vicentina, Passeio Quinta da Estrela nº3, 7630-130, Odemira, Portugal
Effects of Free Termination
– In the event of termination of the contract, we will be refund all payments made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from a choice of a shipping method other than the less expensive method of normal shipping offered by us ), without undue delay and, in every case, no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to terminate the contract.
– We make these refunds using the same payment method that was used by the consumer in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed to the contrary and as long as the consumer does not incur any costs as a result of the refund.
– We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until proof of shipment of the goods is provided, whichever comes first.
– The goods must be returned without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of the free termination of the contract. The deadline is considered to have been respected if the goods are returned before the 14-day deadline has expired.
– The client must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
– It is the sole responsibility of the client, in order to avoid depreciation of the goods, that handling does not exceed what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Therefore, regarding the goods to be returned, the following should be noted:
– The product has not been used or tampered with.
– The product maintains its original characteristics and the packaging (plastic packaging in the case of T-shirts) is not damaged.
– The product is complete
Resolution of Consumer Conflicts
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body:
More information at the Consumer Portal
ACCORDING TO LAW NO. 144/2015 OF SEPTEMBER 8