Craftwork / Arts & Crafts
The promotion and dissemination of the arts and crafts of of Odemira municipality, contributing to the dignity of artisans and craft activities, providing knowledge and dissemination of artisanal activity and local heritage, is the main objective of CACO.
This connection to Rota Vicentina comes naturally with the interconnection of cultural tourism activities complementary to the hikes and activities of the region, always based on local endogenous resources.
At the moment CACO is developing the project CRIAR – Network Center for the Innovation of the Regional Handicraft and they offer tourist tours based on real experiences in the scope of the traditional arts and crafts.
There are several cultural programs specially designed for the visitor to know the whole region between Santiago do Cacém and Sagres, with paths through landscapes, villages and private environments.
- Spoken languages
- Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Main activities
- Guided tours
- Recommended season
- All year
- Only in Touro Azul activities, when needed
- Minimum groups
- Min. 1 pax
Max. 40 pax
- Payment methods
- Cash, Debit Card, Bank Transfer
- Paula Lourenço Av. Teófilo da Trindade, 8 7630-174 Odemira M: (+351) 936 251 997 GPS: -8.642469408085162N / 37.59606218752914W Lic: RNAAT 1706/2018
- 1 - Parque Ribeirinho - OD (Green)
- 21 - Hortinhas - SL (Green)
- 2 - Foz do Torgal - OD (Blue)
- 22 - Castelão - SL (Blue)
- 4 - Pego das Pias - OD (Red)
- 5 - Mira Este - OD (Red)
- 23 - Troviscais e Mira - SL (Red)
- 7 - Cabo Sardão - OD (Black)
- 9 - Milfontes - OD (Black)
- 25 - Porto Covo - SL (Black)
- TOURING BIKE